Interested to know more? Get in touch with us to discuss further.
We manage individual mandates both through life insurances as well as in a pure banking environment.
As an asset manager, we do not hold client assets ourselves. Instead, the client opens a bank account at one of the custodians we work with, after which the client grants us a portfolio management mandate which allows us to manage the client portfolio.
We are being remunerated on a quarterly basis through a management fee and/or a performance fee.
We receive mandates from insurance companies to manage portfolios which are deposited at separate custodians such as Puilaetco Belgium, Quintet Luxemburg, ING Luxemburg, and Saxo Bank Professionals.
We offer different options:
At the core of our investment philosophy is the balance between performance and risk as we strive to realize a best-in-class management of our client portfolios.
We do not hold client assets. The client opens a bank account at one of the custodians we work with, after which the client grants us a portfolio management mandate.
Invest4Growth Asset Management offers a choice between 5 different risk profiles so that an optimal portfolio can be composed in line with the wishes and needs of your clients.
Choice of 5 Risk Profiles:
- Gradual capital growth and at the same time limited risks under normal economic and market conditions.
- Return will fluctuate based on the prevailing market interest rate.
- Increased capital growth while limiting downside risk.
- Portfolio volatility will remain low.
- Suitable for longer investment horizons.
- Asset growth over the years.
- Invested capital can fluctuated and the volatility of the portfolio includes the risk of substantial losses.
- Suitable for a longer investment horizon of at least 3 years.
- Capital growth over time.
- Suitable for long-term investors who are willing to accept higher volatility and do not require an annual income.
(Longer investment period of at least 5 years)
- High long-term performance and willingness to take significant risks.
- Growth portfolio without exposure to fixed income assets.
- Suitable for investors who are prepared to accept high volatility in exchange for long-term capital growth. (investment
horizon of at least 5 years)
Each risk profile can be composed according to 4 options or a combination of the different options. All options are subject to quantitative and qualitative analysis and stress testing.